Creative Worship Planning
- One challenging aspect of planning worship services is keeping the content fresh.
- Plan music, dramas, video clips, scripture reading, liturgy, and other any other type of element for a service
- Use the integrated per-service discussion features to dialogue on service details and planning.
- You have instant access to thousands of hymns and contemporary worship songs.
- Search by title, theme, author, lyrics, meter, and even based on what songs are in your hymnal!
- See the songs you've used in the last few weeks, or songs you haven't used in a while.
- Use a hymnal? ServiceBuilder knows what the hymn numbers are, for dozens of hymnals, with more being added all the time.
- Instead of reusing the same music and creative elements over and over let ServiceBuilder help you track your usage.
- Oftentimes good songs can slip through the cracks and are forgotten. ServiceBuilder helps you maintain your repertoire
so you remember how often you use hymns and choruses.
- You can make your order of service right within ServiceBuilder.
- Auto-calculate the length of the service based on the elements you are using.
- Assign parts of the service to different people
- Write notes and comments on each line
- Finalize the service when you are finished with edits
- Send the order of service to your team automatically
- Even tweet your "WorshipSet" to twitter automatically