The Worship Notepad
Volunteer Dashboard for Open Schedules
ServiceBuilder's Feature List
ServiceBuilder is a web application that makes it easier for you to plan church services, and communicate with your teams.
ServiceBuilder is hard to describe, because it's really an integrated church management program. It's first purpose is to plan worship meetings-- create orders of service, track music use etc.
It's secondary purpose is to schedule people to serve in various ministries in the church -- and they can confirm their presence, and interact with the site via SMS text message, email, Twitter, etc.
It does a lot more too, like track attendance, send personalized bulk messages to the congregation, create church directories, export the bulletin, the list goes on.
- Integration with social media, and the ability to deliver messages to cell phones makes it easy to use and integrate with.
- Create any number of upcoming services, and look back on past services quickly and easily.
- Manage small or large groups of teams, allow them to log in, manage their profiles, and more
- Schedule people for services, send them automated and personal reminders
- Auto-Remind them with automated SMS text messaging responses
- Auto-Remind them with direct Twitter messages
- Auto-Remind them using email messages
- All reminders will let them easily confirm
- See at a glance who has been reminded, who has responded, and the people for whom you are awaiting a response.
- Unlimited numbers of people in your unlimited number of teams may login
- You can give unlimited people admin access to make changes
- People can see the songs that you are planning on using
- Users can listen to mp3s or YouTube videos for that song
- Your team can download charts and lyrics, and lyrics are automatically searched for and displayed on each song's unique page
- Many people use computer-based calendars on their phones and devices. ServiceBuilder has individualized calendar subscription links, to instantly add a schedule into a calendar automatically.
- As a church grows, it can be a challenge to manage the names, contact information, skills, and experiences of those who come through our doors. ServiceBuilder solves this problem.
- View custom lists of individuals based on their location, their ages, their roles, talents, and skills. Export these lists to Word, send them personalized email messages, etc.
- Keeping track of attendance is a regular part of many churches, but how often do you get the added benefit of integrated graphs and charts?
- Whether you're entering specific details on individuals who are attending, or just general information and total counts, ServiceBuilder can help organize and consolidate your information.
Creative Worship Planning
- One challenging aspect of planning worship services is keeping the content fresh.
- Plan music, dramas, video clips, scripture reading, liturgy, and other any other type of element for a service
- Use the integrated per-service discussion features to dialogue on service details and planning.
- You have instant access to thousands of hymns and contemporary worship songs.
- Search by title, theme, author, lyrics, meter, and even based on what songs are in your hymnal!
- See the songs you've used in the last few weeks, or songs you haven't used in a while.
- Use a hymnal? ServiceBuilder knows what the hymn numbers are, for dozens of hymnals, with more being added all the time.
- Instead of reusing the same music and creative elements over and over let ServiceBuilder help you track your usage.
- Oftentimes good songs can slip through the cracks and are forgotten. ServiceBuilder helps you maintain your repertoire so you remember how often you use hymns and choruses.
- You can make your order of service right within ServiceBuilder.
- Auto-calculate the length of the service based on the elements you are using.
- Assign parts of the service to different people
- Write notes and comments on each line
- Finalize the service when you are finished with edits
- Send the order of service to your team automatically
- Even tweet your "WorshipSet" to twitter automatically