ServiceBuilder is a tool for helping to plan and organize your worship services.
- Build and share your order of service
- Add volunteers to your schedule
- Send automated reminders to your musicians and volunteers
- Connect your Dropbox account to easily share charts and music
- Download the app to your phone for free
Find Out More
For more information, check out our YouTube videos, or
try it out for free!
Awake, arise, lift up your voice by Author Unknown,
Length: 00:00:00 / Main Key: G Major or modal / Meter: 8 6 8 6
No custom categories have been added.
Common Praise (1998) #224
The Hymnal (1982) #212
1. Awake, arise, lift up your voice,
let Easter music swell;
rejoice in Christ, again rejoice,
and on his praises dwell.
2. Oh, with what gladness and surprise
the saints their Savior greet;
nor will they trust their ears and eyes
but by his hands and feet,
3. those hands of liberal love indeed
in infinite degree,
those feet still free to move and bleed
for millions and for me.
4. His enemies had sealed the stone
as Pilate gave them leave,
lest dead and friendless and alone
he should their skill deceive.
5. O Dead arise! O Friendless stand
by seraphim adored!
O Solitude again command
your host from heaven restored!
No Possible Duplicates found