ServiceBuilder is a tool for helping to plan and organize your worship services.
- Build and share your order of service
- Add volunteers to your schedule
- Send automated reminders to your musicians and volunteers
- Connect your Dropbox account to easily share charts and music
- Download the app to your phone for free
Find Out More
For more information, check out our YouTube videos, or
try it out for free!
Length: 00:00:00 / Main Key: F Major or modal / Meter: 76. 76 D
1. Come, ye faithful, raise the strain
of triumphant gladness!
God hath brought his Israel
into joy from sadness:
loosed from Pharaoh's bitter yoke
Jacob's sons and daughters,
led them with unmoistened foot
through the Red Sea waters.
2. 'Tis the spring of souls today:
Christ hath burst his prison,
and from three days' sleep in death
as a sun hath risen;
all the winter of our sins,
long and dark, is flying
from his light, to whom we give
laud and praise undying.
3. Now the queen of seasons, bright
with the day of splendor,
with the royal feast of feasts,
comes its joy to render;
comes to glad Jerusalem,
who with true affection
welcomes in unwearied strains
4. Neither might the gates of death,
nor the tomb's dark portal,
nor the watchers, nor the seal
hold thee as a mortal:
but today amidst thine own
thou didst stand, bestowing
that thy peace which evermore
passeth human knowing.