1. Thy mercy and Thy truth, O Lord,
Transcend the lofty sky;
Thy judgments are a mighty deep,
And as the mountains high.
2. Lord, Thou preservest man and beast;
Since Thou art ever kind;
Beneath the shadow of Thy wings
We may a refuge find.
3. With the abundance of Thy house
We shall be satisfied,
From rivers of unfailing joy
Our thirst shall be supplied.
4. The fountain of eternal life
Is found alone with Thee,
And in the brightness of Thy light
We clearly light shall see.
5. From those that know Thee may Thy love
And mercy ne’er depart,
And may Thy justice still protect
And bless the upright heart.
6. The workers of iniquity
Are fallen utterly;
They shall not triumph in their pride,
Or drive my soul from Thee.